Tineret Buzau 2007

Forumul oficial al Asociatiei Tineret Buzau 2007

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoRiaN

PostSubject: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 pm

The entire name of the project: "CULTURAL DIALOGUE IN COMMON GAMES, TRADITIONS AND HISTORY ALONG THE BLACK SEA AND THE MEDITERRANEAN".
This project is the first project made by our association,Tineret Buzau 2007, in collaboration with the Bulgarian association Friends of Europe Club from Varna. It took place in Romania, Buzau county. The meeting point was at the local youth center, where we had a press conference. After a short city tour, we traveled to the middle of the forest to a camp called "Poiana Pinului" where we stayed for 2 nights. In the first night we showed them some Romanian traditional dances. Saturday we visited the Monastery of Ciolanu and the muddy volcanoes. Sadly it was raining and they were to muddy for us to visit, only 7 of us succeeded to defeat the mud. In compensation for the bad weather, Mother Nature blessed us with a beautiful session of nice snowing. Saturday night we had a festive dinner and everybody received his diploma. Next day, in the morning, we headed to Bucharest. We visited the second largest biggest in the world "The House of Parliament" also called "The House of People". After that, we had a city tour, with our dearest guide Eduard Nicolescu, and a few hours of shopping. Sadly the moment of saying goodbye arrived Crying or Very sad .We hope to meat again with the same project but in Varna sunny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:55 pm

our first project:) it sounds great...u have discribed it really nice...good...but i've aspected to say more about people....places...and what we have done there , my friend, because there was fun ...a lot.
so... people...the best bulgarians i ever meet ! really! they were so friendly and ...now...a funny part...a lot of them knows better french, not enghlish, and we aren't so goods at frech so we have speech with them in enghlish-french and sometimes spanish because sorian knows spanish. they were very friendly, very happies to be here, couriosly to see more, to do everything for feel like home.i think...hmnn i don't know exactly but i think there was more girls than boys...beautifull girls, very frindly and sociable, with our english-french with all , in doesn't matter, our teenager spirit it's great and we are very prouds for this;;)and our friendship has no borders.

i love very much the snow, like sorin said Mother Nature has been very generous with us and showes to as in all her splendor...great
.....somethings else to add...let's see...the places..u know...romania
We love romania:D:D:D:D
and now bulgarians love romania too;)

me too, i hope to see them again ...maybe in varna;Wink Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:48 am

wow....50 bulgarians? for romania? no...i can believe this:) so sorry:) but...it's so...ireal..Smile okey...and how it was?haw are they...the bulgarians?;;)i just can believe because they allways had smth with us...and now i hear this...i know u will understand my point of view:)please answer to me i will entry again soon please tell me haow it was...Very Happy:D more than that few lines:( i'm waiting:)
Back to top Go down
khro

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:38 pm

Yes, 50 Bulgarians Very Happy...and some very cool Bulgarians. You can just imagine how surprised i was when I talked to them, especially after the project in Sofia this summer. They were just great. We had absolutely no problem with them. We worked together, we ate together, we danced together and everybody was just fine. From my point of view they don't have anything with us at all. They are just teenagers just like us with common interests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 pm

few lines...okey...u are short and at subject..okey:-J :-?? they was so cool? i'm shoked!?...ok....now i must believe...but?was great...okey now i must say i don't like very much the bulgarians (because i had some problems with them) but...if u say that at poiana pinului they was great...is like in romania: good and bad romanian guys/girls......and ...what's next?

Last edited by yourline on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:35 pm

next? we will see....
Back to top Go down
symyna

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:40 pm

These kind of projects have a way of making people forget about any conflicts or preconceived ideas, so I'm not surprised that the Bulgarians and the Romanians got along great. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anymys-symyna.deviantart.com
pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:44 pm

yes...it's true...this bulgarians was really friendly and sociable...Smile they was here for us....so Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 pm

ma gandeam ca poate mai aveti in plan si alte proiecte in romania...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:23 pm

un mod grozav de a promova orasul la el acasa:)Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania   

Back to top Go down

Cultural Dialogue - Poiana Pinului, Romania
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tineret Buzau 2007 :: TB 2007 :: Proiecte (Projects) :: Proiecte la care am participat (projects we have participated in)-
Jump to: