Forumul oficial al Asociatiei Tineret Buzau 2007

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

It`s good to share!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hristina

PostSubject: It`s good to share!   Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:13 pm

I have just come back from a project named "It`s good to share" which had place in Kirkkale and Ankara. Both locations were just great.In the first 2 days we stayed in Kirkkale, in a hotel in the middle of nowhere, wich was a great ideea to make us know better each other and to communicate more and more. Then, we have left for Ankara where we spent some imposibble to forget moments. We simply acted as a family formed by 18 members comming from 6 different countries, 3 members from each country: Greece, Latvia, Paland, Romania, Sweeden and Turkey. There was no cultural or language bareer, and, in the end, everybody knew some words in all those 6 languages
The main aim of this project was to learn about EVS (European Volunteering Service ) and we learned a lot of new things, but in the same time we had a lot of fun & I am proud to have so many new friends. Because they are real friends, and the Internet is not enough to keep in touch, we started planning a new project altogether. The base of this new proect that we would made was an workshop in which we disscused about summer camps.
The most difficult moment: the moment in which we had to say "bye" Crying or Very sadSad
The best project in which I have participated & we really learned how good is to share!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

PS: The food was more than extraordinary!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pink panther

PostSubject: Re: It`s good to share!   Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:40 am

it sounds great Surprised really Cool people...places...food...great...especially food Wink eduard knows better
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: It`s good to share!   Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:17 pm

It`s good to share!....ya..it's practicable;Wink in our life day by day...
Back to top Go down
symyna

PostSubject: Re: It`s good to share!   Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 am

A great learning opportunity. Congrads Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anymys-symyna.deviantart.com
pink panther

PostSubject: Re: It`s good to share!   Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:22 pm

exactly simina...but now honestly: every project it's a great learning opportunity....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com
hristina

PostSubject: Re: It`s good to share!   Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:38 pm

this project was a really special one for me because it gave me the opportunity to see and enjoy the way people from Ankara live like and to make real friends to continue on this way, with them, in the future

I can't wait to see them again...and I am sure i'll see them again...pretty soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It`s good to share!   

Back to top Go down

It`s good to share!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tineret Buzau 2007 :: TB 2007 :: Proiecte (Projects) :: Proiecte la care am participat (projects we have participated in)-
Jump to: